Lush greenery stretches everywhere, as far as the eye can see. The majestic mountains surround you, while fresh alpine air fills your lungs. In the distance, you only hear a gentle “clack” when someone is standing at the tee and hitting a tee shot…
…doesn’t that make you want to take a golf taster lesson?
We sat down with Ferdinand Kühne, the manager of Nassfeld Golf, who is a passionate golfer himself and has convincing arguments why you too should FINALLY give this sport a fair chance 😉 …
A plea for action on the green – From golf lovers to all those who like to try new things!
1) Constant challenges: Every shot, every round and every golf course offers a new challenge and exciting variety. There is always something to improve and learn.
2) Mental Health: Golf allows you to be outside in nature and enjoy the beauty of the golf courses. The fresh air and exercise promote physical and mental health.
3) Social Sport instead of Social Media: Golf is a very social sport where you can meet new people and build friendships. It can be played alone or with friends and family.
4) A sport for eternity: Golf can be played at any age and is not prone to injury. There are no age restrictions and it is accessible to players of all abilities.
5) Community and club life: Golf clubs offer a vibrant community and club life with numerous events and tournaments.
There are opportunities to network, take part in competitions and enjoy a cosy get-together after a round of golf.
Editor’s note: Keyword “sundowner” in the evening!
6) Improving physical fitness: Playing golf is a great way to improve physical fitness. Walking the course, swinging the golf club and carrying the golf bag all contribute to physical activity.
7) Discover new places: Golf courses are often set in beautiful areas and offer the opportunity to explore new places. The photo opportunities are also impressive.
So, if you’re looking for a new hobby or just want to get some exercise in your life, golfing is for you!
Editor’s note to point 7 😉.
From July, explore our Falkensteiner Hotel Carinzia at Nassfeld which will shine in new 4-star superior splendour after renovation! Take a golf taster course on our hotel’s own golf course “Nassfeld Golf” and you will see how quickly the ambition will grab you and you will sign up for the course hoops – we speak from experience!