5 reasons for a beach holiday in autumnWhen summer comes to a close, the first leaves change colour and temperatures drop … not only does autumn begin but so does the yearning for a few more summer days. The summer holiday was swapped this year with a week of beach and sea in October – and for many reasons. Here are the 5 best reasons to go to the sea during the autumn months:
1. Mild temperatures While one often escapes the heat in summer, every ray of sunshine is enjoyed in autumn. The sea behaves in a similar way. Gone are the days when you had to go into the room at lunchtime, or at least seek a break in the shade. Temperatures of 25-30 degrees are just perfect for long beach days and the water temperature is even more than pleasant. For those cooler evenings, just put a scarf in your pocket and enjoy a glass of red wine while the crickets are chirping in the background.
2. Fewer tourists Imagine that you are almost alone on the beach, only the gentle surf of the ocean, the sound of the ocean in your ears and the mild sun on your skin. Does this sound like a dream or not? The chance of meeting crowded beaches and hotels in the autumn is almost zero. Most of us go on holiday to escape for a brief moment from everyday life and to find a little rest and relaxation. Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and forget the stress. Why go to the beach at the most visited time, if one can have double the effect on an almost empty beach?
Why go to the beach at the most visited time, if one can have double the effect on an almost empty beach?
3. Lower pricesThe low season is accompanied by the sometimes significantly lower prices. While in the high season you may only be able to afford a standard double room, in the off-season for the same price it will quickly become a deluxe room or junior suite with much more space and sea view. Moreover, if the type and size of the room is not so important, you can put the money saved in good conscience into good food, quality wine and unique excursions. For one or the other moment of relaxation, you can also use the SPA menu as well as enjoying relaxing massages and treatments.
4. SPA Moreover with that we would already be at the next argument. While in the summer, you would not even begin to think about sweating in the sauna and the thought of a back massage with sunburn hurts before one has thought it over, the spa in autumn becomes an oasis of peace for body and soul. While the beach holiday in autumn is not only blessed with 30°C sunny days, the SPA area offers a welcome change. So many people might even want some more rainy days …
5. Recharge your power for the winter These soothing wellness moments are not only a blessing for the short break on holidays. Above all, they offer the opportunity to come to rest and recharge the batteries. What a relaxing massage or deep breathing in the steam sauna can do for the well-being of the body, one usually only recognises once one is back home and the stress of everyday life is fully returned. With full power reserves and an inner balance, the start in the cold winter is best known.
So what could be better than spending a few quiet, relaxing and dreamy days by the sea, just before the arrival of winter…