At Falkensteiner, we have made it our goal to offer our guests tailor-made vacation experiences in every phase of life and for all needs. A variety of design options with innovative program offerings ensure a vacation that leaves nothing to be desired. A time out made to give our guests unforgettable memories! With this motivation, we have determined four travel motifs that are reflected in our hotels and should serve you as a compass to find the right destination for your perfect vacation. Depending on what your heart beats for or what you need most, you can choose ACTIVE, INDULGENCE, DECELERATION, or ENTERTAINMENT.
Like us, I’m sure some of you like to get inspired on Instagram. Especially before upcoming trips, the platform often gets us in the mood for upcoming trips or gives us ideas for experiences we wouldn’t want to miss. We take this as an opportunity to recommend our favorite accounts for the individual travel motifs. Today we start with the category ‘Active‘. So if you like to move, don’t want to sit still, or just lie around in everyday life as well as on vacation, you might be tempted to dream by the following influencers:
In keeping with the motto “Never start quitting – and never stop starting.” by Cicero, these five are also always on the move. Standstill? Not a chance! Whether motivated by sports or a sense of adventure – what counts here is the desire to move.
- Berries and Passion: Nina takes you to the sea & the mountains – whether surfing, hiking, yoga, or traveling by bus – this feed inspires you to get out there. And to get a dog.
- Lindarella: Linda’s feed is all about sports – always with high aesthetic standards. Cycling, running, yoga… the list of the Munich native is long and acts as a little reminder to do something good for your body by means of a workout.
- Jules Vogel: Here Crossfit units are paired with Body & Sex Positivity. An exciting mix, we think. Sport for more self-love – doesn’t sound bad, does it?
- Be pink go green: From rock climbing to stand up paddling to longboarding – there’s nothing Sabrina can’t do or doesn’t feel like she can do. Van and dog included, of course.
- Travel Optimizer: An active power couple climbs the peaks of this world. Okay, maybe not all of the eight-thousanders, but Nina and Tom definitely have some great hiking routes in store.